COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
We have set up strict guidelines for our staff and customers to ensure we can offer a safe place for you to get back out on the water.
We require your full co-operation during this time.
All bookings must be made in advance, either on the website or by phone.
You will not be permitted on site without a booking.
1. Please do not come down if you are displaying Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with someone displaying symptoms or diagnosed with the virus.
2. Adhere to the Government's social distancing guidelines at all times.
3. Bookings must be made and confirmed before you come down.
4. We will be disinfecting equipment between customers.
5. The reception area has an entry and exit system, please adhere to this.
6. Spectators; all minors must be accompanied by an adult who can watch from the dock. Each customer is allowed one spectator who can watch from the dock.
Please be sensible to avoid overcrowding.
7. Please avoid touching as many surfaces as possible and use the hand sanitiser provided.
Please avoid bringing belongings to the dock.
Only enter the dock area 15 minutes before your set time.
Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
You will start/end your set from the dock/water, no one will be allowed in the boat.
Please return any rental equipment to the sanitation barrel.
Please clean your hands with the hand sanitiser provided.
Once checked in at reception, please make your way to the kit store where one of our Team will fit you with a Buoyancy Aid and/or Wetsuit.
Please avoid bringing personal belongings to the beach area, however (at your own risk) a waterproof watch or phone in a waterproof case will come in handy!
Footwear can be left on the beach or put under the bungee on the nose of the SUP.
Please wait at the kit store no more than 5 mins before your allotted time where we will walk you to the water, please be mindful and allow space for other customers to exit the water.
We will give you a safety briefing at the start of your session, you will then be responsible for getting yourself in and out of the water and ensuring you are back on the beach within the rental time.
Please return lifejackets/Wetsuits to the disinfectant tub.
All of our kit is sanitised before and after use.