- Explore the sheltered waters of Loch Lomond and the River Falloch
- Single and double sit on top kayaks available
- Route guidance and tips provided before heading out on the Loch
- Suitable for all abilities
- All equipment including wetsuits and buoyancy aids provided
- Be able to swim
- Age 14 and older
- Aged 8 – 14 can participate if accompanied by an adult
- Under 16’s must be supervised by an adult
Easiest paddle following the shoreline, exploring the sheltered bays of the north end of Loch Lomond. Suitable for beginners and first timers.
River Run, sheltered paddle up the river Falloch you can go as far or short as you like. Suitable for novice to intermediate and offers shelter on a windy day.
2.4 miles to Island I Vow, have a rest on the island and explore the Castle ruins and if your brave venture into the dungeons. Suitable for people with previous paddle board experience, and in light winds.